“Casas de Sagres” means “Houses of Sagres” as they have always been referred to in the family, when they were built in the early 70’s. They are sited by the beach of Martinhal, in Sagres, in the Southwest of Portugal.
These 5 small houses are surrounded by pine trees and a beautiful garden, in a very quiet and still isolated area, facing the sea, in a perfect match with nature. They are about 100 meters from the sand and the sea, 10 minutes walking distance from the village of Sagres, 100 km from Faro airport, and 290 km from Lisbon.
In the winter, you can enjoy the fire place, while watching the sea, and have long and nice walks as there are many sunny days.
Come anytime and enjoy the beauty and quietness of Casas de Sagres with a gorgeous view to our garden and the ocean.
Low season (from 01/11 to 26/11; from 12/12 to 23/12)
- Weekend (2 nights) for 2 people (1 bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, fire place and sea view): 140 EUR.
- Book 3 nights for 2 people: 5% off.
- Book 4 nights or more: 15% off applicable rates.
Medium-low season (from 27/11 to 12/12)
- Book 5 nights or more, and we offer you 15% off applicable rates.
Medium-high season (until 31/11; from 24/12 to 06/01)
- Book 7 nights or more and we offer you 10% off applicable rates.
Watch the sunrise over the ocean and listen to the birds happy singing every morning.
Watch the full moon rising over the ocean and the moonlight making the sea look like silver.
Next full moon dates:
- 20/10; 19/11 and 19/12.
Enjoy the Autumn and the Winter at Casas de Sagres.